House for Sale
Owners Bought Elsewhere - Freshly Painted Family Home!
Property ID 2010483Welcome to 13 Rasmussen Avenue, your larger than average family home nestled in a quiet pocket here in Marsden offers fantastic value for money. The property has been freshly painted with new flooring in all bedrooms, new fixtures in the bathrooms and a separate tiled sunken lounge upon entry. Situated on a flat 594m2 block with drive through side access down to a 3x3 garden shed and water tank, this property is perfect for the astute investor or first home buyer.
Live comfortably with two separate living rooms, a large kitchen with island bench, leading out to the patio area with established gardens and a large backyard with enough room to add the shed of your dreams!
Within minutes to all local amenities including bus stops, train stations, public and private schools and the newly renovated Marsden Shopping Centre, you will appreciate the convenience on offer.
Whether you are looking to move in or invest, purchasing this home would be a win for everyone!
Features included but not limited too:
* Main bedroom with new flooring, ceiling fan, walk in robe and ensuite
* 3 other Bedrooms with new flooring and ceiling fans
* 2 Bathrooms total and separate toilet
* Sunken front lounge room with new tiles
* Separate open plan dining and second lounge area
* Large kitchen with island bench
* Air conditioned in living room
* Ceiling Fans throughout
* Drive through side access
* Rain water tank
* Entertaining Area
* Freshly painted throughout
* New taps and shower heads in both bathrooms
* Two linen cupboards
* Remote Double lock up Garage
* 3x3 Garden Shed
* Established gardens
Call Rebecca Cuderman, Marsden's #1 Agent today on 0435 172 383!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.