House for Sale
Wonderful Family Home
Property ID 2017670Get ready to move, 26 Sandra-Ann Drive is on the market and we can not wait for you to see this beauty. As you enter the property you will be instantly drawn to the high ceilings and the expansive space that is a feature of any great family home.
All of this is tucked away high in a blue chip pocket of Edens Landing where there is a constant breeze and where homes are not presented to the market often. The convenience and position of the property is unmatched with major transportation links available close by allowing 30 minutes express travel by train to either the City or the Gold Coast. With local facilities listed below the desirability of the area is continuing to see family homes selling as soon as they come onto the market.
• 5 Minutes from the local primary school, daycare's and Edens Parklands.
• Minutes from the newly built Aldi & Bunnings, along with Woolworths and specialty shops.
• 10 minutes from Logan City Hospital.
• Less than 10 Minutes to Griffith University Campus.
• Newly proposed shopping prescient
Inside you'll find large living spaces a kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage. A generous family area for celebrations and entertaining at home. Built in wardrobes in the bedrooms with ceiling fans.
The owner is serious about selling and this property is presented to sell immediately. Everyone wants a place like this to call home - so be quick and call Damian to arrange a private inspection.
Additional features include;
- 6.5kw's feed 26 Solar Panels (next to no electricity bills here)
- 650m2 block
- Large Separate Laundry
- Main bedroom includes huge en-suite and large walk in wardrobe
- Space for a caravan at the front
- Beautifully maintained low maintenance garden
- Water feature in back yard
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.